There are many ways in which you may have been mis-sold a Timeshare.
- Were you told that your purchase was an investment?
- Were you originally told that exchanges were easily obtainable but since found out that was untrue?
- Have your management fees increased way beyond the rate of inflation?
- Was it explained that your family could become liable to take over the contract if something happened to you?
- Did you sign a purchase agreement that could possibly be illegal?
- Were promises made to you, that you later found to be untrue?
- Were you forced into upgrading your timeshare?
- Did you buy your timeshare on finance?
- Were you later charged hidden fees?
Refer to our full list of misrepresentation reasons on our table.
- We review all facts and documents you have concerning a current timeshare or ex-timeshare you feel you were mis-sold.
- We manage the entire claim process for you and ensure that you get back any monies you may be owed.