Mis Sold Air Source Heat Pump Claims
Mellor Solicitors can assist you in making a Section 75 Claim under the Consumer Credit Act. It does not matter if the company has been dissolved and/or no longer in business.
- Level of noise pollution that was caused by the fan
- Discovered that you required local authority planning permission to have the system installed. This was an extra cost that you were unaware of and had to pay for
- Increase in electricity bills particularly in the winter
- That payments under the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) have taken years to be paid
- You never received an energy grant and now require an EPC
- Had to spend more money on energy saving measures for your home to qualify for RHI Payments
- You have had in an increase in your electricity bills during the winter months.
- There has been no reduction in your gas usage even after having the system installed
- Limited amount of hot water for baths or showers
- The house remains cold and never feels warm in the winter
- Constant issues with repairs and maintenance of the system